§ 1 Definitions
- Rules and Regulations – these Rules and Regulations, setting out the principles for the use of the Store, together with the appendices.
- Shop – online shop available at https://room-box.pl.
- Website – the website operated by the Seller at the address https://room-box.pl.
- Seller – Olga Osip – Ossip Design, ul. Biała 8, 31-215 Kraków, NIP: 5492260530.
- Client – consumer, entrepreneur, entrepreneur-consumer.
- Consumer – a natural person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur which is not directly connected with his/her economic or professional activity.
- Entrepreneur – a natural person, a legal person and an organisational unit, not being a legal person, to which the law grants legal capacity, conducting in its own name economic or professional activity.
- Entrepreneur-Consumer – a natural person running a sole proprietorship, having an entry in the Central Register of Business Activity, concluding a contract directly related to his/her business activity, but not having a professional character resulting from the subject matter of his/her business activity, verified on the basis of the provisions on the Central Register of Business Activity and Information.
- Guest – a Customer who does not have a Customer Account in the Store.
- Goods – all available products displayed by the Seller in the Store, which may be the subject of a sales contract between the Customer and the Seller.
- Business day – one day from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
- Supplier – means an entity with whom the Seller cooperates in performing the delivery of Goods.
- Order – the Customer’s declaration of will submitted via the Order Form and aiming directly at concluding the Contract of Sale of the Goods with the Seller.
- Order Form – a form available in the Store which enables placing an order.
- Sales Contract – a contract of sale of Goods concluded or entered into between the Client and the Seller through the agency of the Shop.
§ 2 General provisions
- The shop available at https://room-box.pl is operated by Olga Osip – Ossip Design, ul. Biała 8, 31-215 Kraków, NIP: 5492260530.
- The Rules and Regulations define the terms and conditions of using the Shop.
- The provision of unlawful content by the Customer, in particular the provision of personal data of third parties without consent, is prohibited.
§ 3 Services provided electronically
- Via the Shop, the Seller provides free of charge electronic services to the Customer:
- Enabling the Customer to place an order in the Store without registering a Customer Account;
- Maintaining the Customer’s Account;
- Free electronic services are provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Enabling the Customer to place an order in the Store without registering a Customer Account is a service leading to the conclusion of a sales contract between the Customer and the Seller.
- The Seller is entitled to block access to free services provided electronically until the reason for the blocking ceases. The
- Seller shall inform the Customer of the imposition of the blockade via the e-mail address provided during the registration of the Customer’s Account. The Seller has the right to block the Customer’s access to free services provided electronically in certain situations:
- The Customer acts to the detriment of the Seller or other Customers;
- The Customer has committed a breach of the law or the provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
§ 4 Placing an order
- The Customer, via the Site, may place orders with the Store 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The Customer may place an order as a Guest, without registering a Customer Account.
- Placing an order consists in completing the order by adding the selected Goods to the basket using the “Add to basket” button and then selecting the delivery method and payment method and completing and sending the order form using the “Buy and pay” button.
- Before placing the order, the Customer is informed of all costs he/she is obliged to incur in connection with the conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
- Placing an order is conditional on accepting the Terms and Conditions, with which the Customer should be familiar.
- Once the order has been placed, the Seller immediately sends to the Customer, via e-mail to the e-mail address given in the order form, the confirmation of the order and information about accepting the order and confirming the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt of the above information by the Customer, the Contract of Sale between the Seller and the Customer is concluded.
§ 5 Payment
- The prices given in the Shop are gross prices and do not include shipping costs.
- The Seller provides the Customer with the following forms of payment for the Sales Contract:
1) Electronic payments and payment card payments via the Przelewy24 Website (PayPro Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Poznań at ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda, VIII Economic Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000347935, NIP number 7792369887, with a share capital of PLN 4,500,000.00, fully paid up).
If the Customer has chosen the form of prepayment, he/she should pay for the order within 7 working days.
- The Seller shall refund the payment in the same form in which the Customer paid for the order, unless the Seller and the Customer have agreed on a different form.
- If the order is not paid in time, the Seller shall inform the Customer by e-mail to set an additional deadline for payment.
- After the expiry of the set deadline, the Seller shall withdraw from the Sales Contract, in accordance with Article 491 of the Civil Code. The Seller shall inform the Customer of the withdrawal from the Sales Contract by e-mail.
§ 6 Delivery
- The Seller, through the Supplier, delivers the goods to the address indicated in the order form in the territory of Poland.
- The Customer may use the following forms of delivery:
1) personal collection (after arranging a convenient collection date by telephone);
2) courier delivery.
- Delivery of the Goods is chargeable, unless the Contract of Sale provides otherwise.
- Personal collection of the Goods is free of charge.
- The cost and time of delivery, calculated in working days, are indicated on the Seller’s Website.
- The delivery time is calculated from the date of:
1) confirmation of acceptance of the order and crediting of the Seller’s bank or clearing account – in the case of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card.
- On the day of shipment, the Seller informs the Customer electronically that the Goods have been dispatched.
- The parcel is accompanied by a receipt or a VAT invoice. In order to receive a VAT invoice, when placing an order, the Client is obliged to inform the Seller that he purchases the Goods as an Entrepreneur.
- In case the Goods are not collected by the Client and sent back to the Seller by the Supplier, the Seller shall agree with the Client the date and cost of re-delivery.
§ 7 Complaint procedure
- The basis and scope of the Seller’s liability towards the Client in case the sold Goods have a physical or legal defect (warranty) are defined by the applicable provisions of law, in particular the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code.
- The Seller undertakes to deliver the Goods free of defects to the Customer.
- The Customer may lodge a complaint:
By telephone at +48 794 188 822;
By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- In writing by means of a complaint form sent to Olga Osip – Ossip Design, ul. Biała 8, 31-215 Kraków.
- In order to accelerate the processing of the complaint, it is recommended that the Customer provide:
– Contact details of the complainant;
– Information regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the date and type of defect occurrence;
– The expected manner of processing the complaint. If the Goods have a defect, the Customer may make a declaration to reduce the price or withdraw from the contract, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience for the –
- Customer replaces the defective item with a defect-free one or removes the defect. This restriction shall not apply if the item has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller has failed to fulfil the obligation to replace the item with a defect-free item or remove the defect.
- The Customer who exercises the warranty rights is obliged to deliver, at the Seller’s expense, the defective Goods to the Seller’s address.
- The Seller shall respond to the complaint submitted by the Customer within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
§ 8 Warranty
(1) Goods sold by the Seller may be covered by a warranty granted by the manufacturer of Goods or distributor. 2.
(2) In the case of Goods covered by the guarantee, information concerning the existence and content of the guarantee is each time presented at the website of the Store.
§ 9 Withdrawal from the contract
(1) The conditions for withdrawal from the Sales Contract are set out in the applicable legislation, in particular the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014.
- A Customer who is a Consumer or an Entrepreneur-Consumer who has concluded a Sales Contract may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving any reason. The period for withdrawal starts from the taking possession of the item by the Consumer, the Entrepreneur-Consumer or by a third party other than the Supplier.
- The Consumer and the Entrepreneur-Consumer may withdraw from the contract by submitting a withdrawal declaration to the Seller. In order to withdraw from the contract, the Consumer and Entrepreneur-Consumer may send the form of withdrawal from the contract together with the purchased Goods by mail to the address of Olga Osip – Ossip Design, ul. Biała 8, 31-215 Kraków or send the form of withdrawal from the contract by electronic mail to the electronic mailbox email@example.com, and then send back the purchased Goods by mail to the above address within 14 days from the date of sending the form of withdrawal from the contract. Sending the statement before the deadline is sufficient to meet the deadline.
- In the event of withdrawal, the contract shall be deemed not to have been concluded.
- If the Consumer or Entrepreneur-Consumer has made a declaration of withdrawal before the Seller has accepted his offer, the offer shall cease to be binding.
- The Seller shall be obliged to reimburse the Consumer or Entrepreneur-Consumer immediately, no later than within 14 days of receipt of the Consumer’s or Entrepreneur-Consumer’s statement of withdrawal from the Sales Contract, all payments made by the Consumer or Entrepreneur-Consumer, including the costs of delivering the Goods.
- The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment used by the Consumer or Entrepreneur-Consumer, unless the Consumer or Entrepreneur-Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of refund that does not incur any costs for the Consumer or Entrepreneur-Consumer.
- The Seller may withhold reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer or Entrepreneur-Consumer until the Consumer or Entrepreneur-Consumer has received the Goods back or the Consumer or Entrepreneur-Consumer has provided proof of return, whichever event occurs first.
- If the Consumer or Entrepreneur-Consumer has chosen a method of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest ordinary means of delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged to reimburse the Consumer for any additional costs incurred by the Consumer.
- The Consumer or Entrepreneur-Consumer is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date on which he or she has withdrawn from the contract. To meet the deadline it is sufficient to return the Goods before its expiry.
- The Consumer or Entrepreneur-Consumer shall bear only the direct costs of returning the Goods.
If, due to the nature of the Goods, they cannot be sent back in the usual way by post, the Seller shall inform on the Website of the costs of returning the Goods.
- The Consumer and the Entrepreneur-Consumer shall be liable for any diminution in the value of the Goods resulting from their use beyond what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
- The Consumer and the Entrepreneur-Consumer shall not have the right to withdraw from the Sales Contract with respect to the contract in which the subject of performance is the Goods delivered in sealed packaging which, once opened, cannot be returned for health protection or hygienic reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery.
§ 10 Liability
- Reviews of Goods, published by the Customer, are available to other visitors of the Seller’s Site.
- By publishing a review, the Customer consents to its use by the Seller free of charge.
- The Seller reserves the right to remove or modify content that violates the Terms and Conditions or the law.
§ 11 Personal data
(1) The administrator of personal data processed in connection with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions is the Seller.
§ 12 Cookies
§ 13 Technical requirements
(1) To properly use the Store, the Customer should have:
- A device with access to the Internet – a desktop computer or a mobile device (tablet, smartphone);
- An active e-mail account.
(2) For security reasons, it is recommended:
1. Using the original and current version of the operating system;
2. Use of an anti-virus program with an up-to-date signature database.§ 14 Final provisions
3. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time. Contracts concluded before the Terms and Conditions were amended shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions in force on the date of conclusion of the contract. The new or amended Terms and Conditions shall come into effect within 7 days of their publication on the Website. The Seller undertakes to inform the Customer 7 days before the new or amended Terms and Conditions come into effect. The Seller shall inform the Customer about the change in the Terms and Conditions by means of a message sent by e-mail. If the Customer does not accept the new content of the Terms and Conditions, they are obliged to inform the Seller about it, which results in termination of the agreement.
4. Matters not regulated in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by generally applicable provisions of Polish law.
The Terms and Conditions shall come into force on 1 January 2023.